Imation LINK Power Drive Portable 16GB Power and Data Storage for iPhone iPad and iPod Touch Devices
The Imation Link Power Drive (16GB) USB and Lightning-connected flash drive combines storage and battery backup into one compact solution.
- Lightning Cable is MFI Certified
- Transfer photos, videos and files from your iPhone or iPod touch to the LINK Power Drive to free up space.
- Use the integrated power bank to charge your iPhone or iPod touch wherever you are, whenever you need it.
- View content from your LINK Power Drive on your mobile device while you charge.
- Features built-in standard USB and Apple Lightning connectors for transferring files between your computer and your iPhone or iPod touch.
One Weird Keyboard Problem – Troubleshooting
By John R Smith
Three days ago, after Tom adjusted some keyboard settings, he met a weird problem: the “NUM” light was in green all the time, but he was unable to input any key on the screen, this problem went on after he restarted his computer. Then he turned to me.
3 of the Most Common Computer Problems
…and What to Do About Them
With computers being such an integral part of our day-to-day lives, it’s little surprise that computer problems can quickly turn our worlds upside down. Having a computer that won’t turn on, one that’s unbelievably slow or one that is acting plain weird can be a frustrating yet all-too-common experience. Thankfully, with a little effort on your part and access to an expert computer support team, the most common computer problems can be resolved quickly and efficiently.
Data Recovery Might Not Be That Expensive
By Rory Cain
I could easily fill this page with expletives that have been used when an innocent hard disk gives up the ghost, goes belly up and journeys skyward to hard disk heaven. These words are usually louder and accompanied by banging and (often) whimpering when that crucial backup that was promised was ignored in favour of “getting stuff done”.